I blame Amber for this.
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
- I fidget, a lot, so I give in to my need to keep my fingers busy by crotcheting.
- I no longer love ice cream, in fact the idea of eating it makes me feel sick. Ditto for ketchup, mustard, eggs, bacon, brownies, muffins, rice & pancakes.
- I have a sibling, named Vytas. He’s younger than me.
- I have no shame when it comes to discussing medical issues – it takes a lot to ick me out.
- I speak 2 languages fluently, and 2 badly.
- I don’t adore being an accountant. It’s a nice gig, but let’s face it it isn’t going to save the world in any way.
- I don’t tolerate purposeful ignorance or stupidity.
- Have been accused of being rather prudish.
- I hate coffee – ‘tis vile.
- Once was addicted to Winegums, now it’s my Fibre One Cereal (don’t ask, it’s an odd addiction).
- I wish people would better educate themselves about our system of government – I am very much in agreement with Winston Churchill that the greatest threat to democracy is the common voter.
- I don’t camp, ever. Having developed bronchitis whilst camping in Belgium I no longer take pleasure in the delights of tenting – it’s a cabin or b&b for me.
- I hate being hit up for cash/donations from a lot of pagan “artisans” (if you want to call them that…slapping a pentagram on something & calling it art isn’t art) because there’s this assumption that since I am a professional that I can afford to support them – if I like their product I will buy, but invariably I don’t because most of the time I don’t like it. My role in life isn’t to support questionable talent.
- I have a vicious temper. Takes a lot to rile me though.
- I have a birth defect. Yes, it is one of my defining features of my character.
- I’ve had 8 surgeries so far.